Is it hard to make A vegan Burger in the Caribbean? Some might say yes, others might say no, but wonder: is a vegan Burger just as good as a hamburger?
Well, the one I had tasted exactly like it was made in Burger King.
Here’s what I did to make it.
- 1 Vegan Burger (I used Boca Vegan Veggie Burger)
- Hamburger Bun
- One slice of avocado
- One slice of vegan Swiss cheese (or any other vegan cheese you like)
- A tad bit of vegan butter (Earth Balance)
- A handful of diced mushrooms (just enough for one burger. I used the canned mushrooms)
- One leaf of romaine lettuce
- Two slices of tomato (I did mine without)
In a pan, fry the burger until cooked through. This should take about five to ten minutes or as long as the recommended time on the package. At this time, the cheese should be added on the burger so that it can begin to melt in the heat.